Biometric Acess Control Installer
Scan Center has over 10 years experience in providing clients the best electrical solutions for biometric access control installations. We offer traditional access control systems with PIN-code to state-of-the-art IP-based systems utilising biometric readers. Access control hardware including booms, gates, turnstiles, and custom doors. The latest HD CCTV technology with video content analytics that allows tamper detection, masking, motion detection, face and license plate recognition. Perimeter security including physical and electric fencing, fibre optic, microwave and thermal intrusion detection.
- Traditional Mylar-wired access control systems utilising PIN-code and proximity (card) readers
- Modern IP-based systems utilising biometric readers â€“ retina, fingerprints or palm prints.
- Access control hardware â€“ booms, gates, turnstiles, and custom doors
- IP-based digital systems leverage existing UTP networks or underpinned by dedicated new Cat6 (or enhanced standard) cabling systems
- Well-established and cost effective standard definition analogue systems utilising proven coaxial cabling
- New HD-CVI and HD-SDI compliant systems provide existing coaxial cable deployments with a new lease on life support and greatly enhanced resolution to the user
- Video content analysis â€“ a productivity enhancing world of automation including tamper detection, masking, motion detection, “tripwire” alerts, license plate recognition, face recognition, object tracking, people counting etc
- Building protection via thermal, ultrasonic, microwave, photo-electric, gas and vibration sensors, control panels, keypads and alerting via sound, lights, RF and GSM communicators
- Perimeter security including physical and electric fencing and/or optical, microwave and thermal intrusion detection.
Contact Scan Center for any electrical installations & wiring requirements.